Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter fingerprint card


I am very fortunate that Natalie loves doing crafts, so with Easter being tomorrow I wanted her to make an Easter card for our parents.  For Valentine's Day she colored a sheet of paper that I cut into a heart shape and adhered to cardstock. Then she decorated it with Valentine stickers.  It turned out really cute, but I wanted to do something different for Easter.

I got this idea from a website called Inner Child Fun.  I used my Bold Brights Stampin' Up spots for ink and I drew the basket with a Stampin' Up marker.  After putting the fingerprint eggs in the basket I added the bow for the final touch.  

She got a little feisty towards the end, so depending on your little one's personality, you may have to break it up into parts.  Because she was getting antsy, I only made the one, then scanned and printed copies.  I would have much preferred to make each one, but Natalie wasn't having it. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment