Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm still here! (And plans for Tot School)

**Natalie is 19 months old**

Holy cow it's been awhile since I've posted!  I'm having a really hard time updating the blog, even though we've been doing TONS of stuff I could put on here.  It's tough when the blog isn't mandatory and my list of 25 other things to do for the day consists of mandatory tasks.  I'm going to try to be better about posts, and because I've started Tot School with Natalie hopefully it'll be easier to post.

I have pics and plans from the last two weeks of Tot School, but for now I'm going to post the lesson plans I have created for this week and next.  Since it's the beginning of March, I've chosen a St. Patrick's Day theme for the next two weeks.  We'll also be focusing on the color green and squares.

Here is a link to my plans.  I'll be posting pictures later this week. :)  Hope you find this helpful and be sure to post links/comments if you use any of these activities...I like to know SOMEONE'S getting use out of my ramblings. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment