December 16, 2011:
- Kitty cat
- Kay (for okay)
- Oh wow!
- Spins in a circle when you ask her to
- Dances when you ask her to
- Walks backwards
- Matches picture cards
- Puts q-tips through small holes in spice container
- Points to animals when you ask where they are in a book (Cat, Dog, Pig, Horse, Zebra, Bunny)
- Points to Christmas objects Ø Christmas treeØ SantaØ SnowmanØ PenguinØ ReindeerØ Candy caneØ Christmas lightsØ Christmas ornamentv Signs for things she wantsØ DrinkØ HelpØ Morev Follows simple instructionsØ Let’s get your bath (goes to the bathroom door)Ø Let’s change your diaper (goes to her bedroom door)Ø Let’s eat breakfast (lunch, dinner)Ø Let’s put your shoes on (goes to her high chair)Ø Let’s do your hair (goes to her high chair)Ø Go get the kitty cat (toy)Ø Go get the ballØ Say hi!Ø Say bye!Ø Time for night-night (either lays down on the floor or goes to bedroom door)Ø Wanna go potty? (goes to bathroom door…no potty yet)v Points to body parts ( Nose, Eyes, Ears, Mouth, Head, Hair, Feet, Hands, Toes, Belly, Leg, Belly button)v Interacts with her toysØ Puts puzzle pieces in correct spot (panda, zebra, monkey, giraffe, hippo, tiger)Ø Put shapes into shape sorter with helpØ “drinks” from empty cups/containersØ Collects similar objectsØ Puts lids into empty containersØ Pokes pom-poms through small holes in a containerØ Picks up baby dolls/stuff animals, hugs them, pats them on the back and says “awww”v Gives a hug when askedv Gives a kiss when askedv Tries putting shoes and socks on her feet (puts them to her feet)v Pushes arms through armholesv Lifts feet to put them into pant legsv Climbs into small chairsv Looks at books and “reads” them out loud
If you have a little one, what are some new tricks he or she is doing these days?