Thursday, September 8, 2011

My To-Do List

Pinterest could quite possibly be my downfall.  Or maybe it will help expand my crafting horizons.  Either way, I've now got a list of crafts I want to try.  Many of them I found on Pinterest, some I've wanted to do for awhile.  I figured making a list would help me stay organized with the projects, and I can cross them off as I go.  Here's the list:

*personalized board book with pics of family members--DONE
*pillowcase dress for Natalie--DONE :)
*onesie dress for Natalie--DONE
*Natalie's birthday scrapbook--DONE
*Christmas cards--DONE
*Christmas picture frames--DONE
*TP cord holders--DONE
*Natalie's Christmas stocking--DONE
*I-Spy bottle--DONE
*Natalie's First Year Scrapbook--DONE
*Christmas ornaments from Natalie's baby clothes--DONE
*Quilt made from Natalie's baby clothes--DONE
*Baby blanket made from receiving blankets--DONE
*Subway art for Natalie--DONE
*Photos into albums
*Scan old cards onto computer
*Bind wedding cards into a book
*Cloth letters from fabric
*Make doll outfit from Natalie's old clothes
*Felt Christmas tree--DONE
*Car playmat--DONE
*Maxi dress for Natalie--DONE
*DIY play make-up
*busy bags

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I FOUND A FEW MORE WE COULD TACKLE...MOM=)

    ReplyDelete