Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who is this blogger anyway?

Well, let me start by saying the name of this blog is a bit of a misnomer since we only have one child right now.  However, we've thrown around the idea of having another one at some point, and, well, to be honest the word "kids" had a better flow to it than "kid".  So first piece of info about this blogger...I'm a stickler for details.  Most people wouldn't even think twice about the name (in fact you may not have even noticed it til I mentioned it), but not me.  Nope.  I felt a ridiculous urge to explain myself.

Second piece of info about me?  I ramble.  A lot.  So if you've got a short attention span, I've probably already lost you and you probably won't enjoy this blog much.  I will do my best though to keep it entertaining for ya!

You'll also find that I can be quite sarcastic at times.  I know it's hard to "read" people through texts/e-mails/writings, so I'll do my best to clarify what I really mean.  It's safe to say I mean well, so if you're ever in doubt it's safe to give me the benefit of the doubt. :)

Ok...on to the usual details...I'm Christine.  I'm 31 years old and was an elementary school teacher for 6 years.  I'm now a stay-at-home mom to our almost-13-month-old, Natalie.  I've been married to Mark since March of 2008.  Mark is co-owner of a store that sells Magic the Gathering, Pokemon and other board games.  Natalie is our beautiful, sweet, happy little girl.  We live in Florida.  I'm sure I'll give more details about all of us as I go along.

Which brings me to my reason for blogging.  Part of me wishes I had done this from when Nat was born so that I'd have a running journal of her first year with us, but I also don't know how well I would have been able to keep up with it.  I basically want to use this blog to get my thoughts out about parenting, crafting and saving money.  Hopefully at least one person out there can relate and I can help them in some way.  That being said, I'm not sure how well I'll keep up with it.  I'd like to think it would become a regular part of my routine, but we'll see.  Here's hoping!

Thanks for staying with me this far...if you've made it to this point, you're a keeper! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it....beautiful and easy to follow. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete